Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Bead Journal Project - January -In progress...




Ok, well, here is my first attempt at bead journaling beading on fabric
(stiff felt this time).  I am using 6"X9" as my size for the year...
I decided to put the beads I am working with on a bead pad instead
of that clear plastic tray - it was too full of static & all my beads went
scurrying around!, too funny!
So, I am busy beading & just wanted to get some pictures out to
document my progress.
More later!

Debi W.


I have tried over & over to turn this photo. It is correct on my computer (along with two others, but when I chose it to put on the post it turns on it's side!...
Oh well...you get the idea of what I am beading, anyway...
right?

Later!
Debi W.

5 comments:

  1. Yes! and its beautiful, even in its infant stage.
    Now, I'll go back to mine.
    CArol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more! It's beautiful.-Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your start on this! Can't wait to see it when you are done. Very exciting!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog :) And yes, it definitely is just one of those things where you let yourself go and it turns in to what it wants to be, even if it's not what you saw or planned in your mind at first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing more, so far though your beading is lovely.

    Enjoy the day with beading.

    ReplyDelete